CARTEK POWER DISTRIBUTION PANEL
The next generation of Power Distribution
Cartek Motorsport Electronics are pleased to announce the new Power Distribution Panel. This product is a full redesign of their successful but bespoke, Power Control Panels, with the main aim of allowing the user to customise and configure it themselves.
The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is an all-
The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is a 16 Channel PDM and Switch panel in one, The main advantage of using a Power Distribution Panel is that it directly replaces 16 Fuses, Relays, Switches and all the wiring in between.
● 16 User Configurable Channels (no Laptop required)
● Selectable current settings of 5, 10 or 15 Amps. Combine two channels together for 20, 25 or 30 Amps
● Selectable Functions such as:
– Momentary action (Starter Motor, Washer Pump etc)
– Latching (with memory)
– Latching (without memory)
– Latching with Time Delay (Heated Screen)
– Flashing (Indicators etc)
– Toggling (Headlights High Beam/Low Beam)
– 0v Momentary action (use as ordinary switch for ECU Map etc)
● Over Current and Short Circuit Protection – no Fuses or Relays needed.
● Multi coloured Label Sheet included for full customisation.
● 2 Back light settings as standard.
● 16 Momentary Switch Inputs – allowing any channel to be operated by an additional switch or the CARTEK Wireless Control System.
● 16 ECU Inputs – allows the ECU to turn on channels such as Fuel Pumps.
● 4 Dedicated function inputs – Flash Input for Lights, Wash Input for Wipers, Wiper Park position etc.
EASY TO PROGRAM
Unlike most PDM’s on the market our Power Distribution Panel does not need a laptop to program the configuration. Preset options for functionality and current settings can be chosen by going through a simple process via the switch panel (see tutorial video). This saves the user time and any potential labour costs in setting it up.
The CARTEK Power Distribution Panel is one of the most cost-
HOW IT WORKS
BACK LIGHT ILLUMINATION
CUSTOMISE YOUR OWN
CARTEK offer a choice of connection packages, each sold separately.
USE WITH OTHER CARTEK PRODUCTS
The Power Distribution Panel has two dedicated pins that can take in the Kill Signal from a CARTEK Battery Isolator XR. This will then shut down the Power Distribution Panel which will stop the engine from running if the ECU is powered by the Power Distribution Panel.
The Power Distribution Panel also has 16 switch inputs and 4 dedicated inputs, meaning you can use our Wireless Control System to activate and control channels.
NEED MORE CHANNELS?
CARTEK also produce a smaller 4 Channel Power Distribution Module that can be used if you need to power more channels.
The 4 x 10 amp outputs can be used to control power to various devices such as ECUs, instrumentation, lighting, starter solenoid, radiator fan, etc.
Channels will automatically shut down if a short circuit or over-
|Size:||W=108 mm, H=30 mm, L=85 mm|
|Rear connectors:||AMP 1-776231-1, AMP 1-776231-5 M6 Stud for Power Input|
|Total Output Current:||160 A (Continuous)|
|Current Settings:||0A, 5A, 10A, 15A, 20A, 25A, 30A|
|Battery Isolator XR Signal Inputs||2|
|Operating Temperature:||-10 -+85|
|Wiper Control||Dedicated Wiper module with park position input.|
|Back Light||Low and High power settings|
|Environmental Protection:||Front and Rear Gaskets, protection from Dirt.|
WHERE TO BUY
FiA Rain Lights
Power Distribution Modules
Power Control Panels
Wireless Steering Wheel Controls
Coolant Level Sensors
Digital Gear Indicators
CARTEK AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRONICS LTD
Unit 25, Mitchell Point
Ensign Way, Hamble
Southampton, SO31 4RF
Tel: +44(0)2380 457747